Software Associates India
We are about doing original work
Software Associates Information Technologies is a pioneer in Indian healthcare IT with over 29 years of industry presence. Hospitals across 18 states in India are using our ERP solution to manage daily operational challenges.
As a garage start-up in 1991 the company has shown a consistent track record over the years and has 300+ clients, 600+ installations in India & Kenya, Maldives, South Africa, Zambia, Mozambique, Singapore, Somalia, Myanmar etc.
Specialty & Eye hospital ERP software solutions
- SunPharma contract for installation at 50 locations in India (Nov 2019)
- SDA Surat successful implementation of hospital ERP suite (Oct 2019)
Our eye hospital ERP software (100+ installations across 18 states) and specialty hospital Software (200+ installations) are considered amongst the most stable and reliable hospital management products for doctor owned, family run, charitable missions, trust hospitals and clinic chains in India.
Alumni of IIM Kozhikode
Our research and development team are strategically located at Kozhikode, backed by data analytics and management graduates from leading educational institutes like Hogeschool Utrecht, IIMK, NITC-SOMS, CET and NITC.
Logistics, industrial automation solutions
- Sunline Zambia goes live with FMS (Dec 2019)
- TCM Mozambique goes live with FMS (Sept 2019)
- Smart warehousing solutions launched in Singapore (Aug 2019)
Apart from Hospital ERP Software, Software Associates has 400+ installations of Logistics Management Software solutions across India and Africa with the major names in logistics like J&J Transport, SRM Logistics, Kerala Roadways, ABT Parcel services, Sunline Logistics, Sun Pharma, Henkel Adhesives, MOE Singapore etc. as our clients.
IOT solutions team
- Dell EMC ecosystem partner – Showcasing solutions in APAC region (Sept 2019)
- Softbank MOU signed for implementing Wireless monitoring solutions (Oct 2019)
- Omron showcases our wireless mesh solutions at distributor meet (July 2019)
Software Associates has also invested in future technology like Internet Of Things (IOT) with a new set of talents in India and Singapore. The team of researchers and developers have made tremendous progress in integration of industrial automation prototyping, wireless sensor devices with data visualisation platform, customer presence in 18 countries, and have built the next generation IOT solutions for smart hospitals
We work with leading brands such as Dell EMC, Omron & Softbank.