Patient experience, cost savings, operational efficiency.
Purchase of an efficient hospital ERP solution is generally a difficult decision, considering the number of choices available, the cost involved and pains of change management. A clear understanding of the benefits of the solution and references from the users can help inmaking the right decisions. As the value perceived may vary from each person, we are listing the key benefits which we think apply in general.
- Lapse of high-value equipment insurance
- The lower breakdown for hospital equipment
- Optimize material procurement cost
- Control nonmoving inventory in the pharmacy
- Shorten cycle for in-patient credit cycle collection
- Higher patient revenue share through out-patient consulting
- LIMS integration increases accuracy & reduces risks
- Enhanced patient experience
- Improved maintenance & inspections
- Centralized, hassle-free patient admissions
- Reduction in-patient wait time in departments
- Patient self-service portal for reduced back-office
- Reduced inpatient wait time in departments
Dysfunctional process in hospitals creates chaos in routine operations resulting in stressed out staffs, errors, loss of revenue, and unhappy patients. With expertise spanning two decades, automating various hospital processes, we have mastered the sciences behind process streamlining and have encapsulated it in our hospital software benefits.
- Improved patient workflow using shop floor monitoring
- Enhanced department wise performance
- Improved transparency in hospital operations.
- Increased revenue in pharmacy and laboratory
- Optimized inventory management
- Easy processing of patient data
- Inventory pilferage reduction through monitoring
- Higher hospital employee productivity
- Higher room utilization through the faster checkouts
Your Hospital growth strategies can include adding new specialization, increase facilities, partner with specialist doctors, branching out to other locations, catering to international clients, etc.
To accommodate these growth initiatives, you require proper orchestration of operations and a robust system which is scalable. Our well thought out hospital ERP software is scalable enough to accommodate the addition of new outlets, departments, users, branches, etc.
The solution offers benefits of data centralization facilitating ease of management of multiple centers and access to hospital health data. It also enables collaboration with other applications and third-party tools.
- Efficiency in hospital billing systems
- Control over cash and charity fund allotment
- Hospital administration time savings
- Improved inpatient department collection
- Easy tax planning and savings
- Improved co-ordination between departments
Streamlined hospital process
Furthermore, the standard operating procedure that the software imbibed rightly fits in small & medium-sized specialty hospitals and nursing homes. It can be further enhanced to meet the healthcare standards of EHR, NABH, Safe-I, etc. enabling easy accreditation. Our products are compliant with African insurance billing procedures. Read about measuring hospital performance
Transparency in operations can be defined as an easily understandable process, accountability, and availability of accurate information required for decision making. Social distancing monitoring is an important factor to be considered to ensure patient and medical staff safety. The system sets roles and responsibilities for all users and ensures adequate data security.
This combined with easy input options, integration of departments, integration of machines and automated MIS ensures accurate and timely availability of data for African hospitals are encapsulated in our hospital software benefits. Read about hospital software implementation
Support hospital growth strategy
Cost savings, internal efficiency, patient experience
The functions which matter most in these challenging times for hospitals globally. The elderly would dare step out of their houses. Telemedicine technology, although being tried out in many instances has limitations on privacy, security, and personal observation aspects.
We have formulated proven models for cost reduction with the help of data collated among 100+ hospitals in multiple geographies. These can be achieved through improvements in nonmedical practices, business process changes, staff efficiency, inventory management, procurement models, workflow monitoring, patient matrices, energy monitoring, inspections, repairs, compliances.