Making hospitals smart
- Improve patient experience, safety & security
- Gain edge over competition using patient tracking workflow matrices
- Enhance workforce productivity, accountability & compliance
- Reduce the cost of providing medical services
- Build superlative workforce workflow monitoring in your hospital
- Quick return on investment by deploying our integrated wireless solutions
- Easy to use web-based software, anchors & tags
- Low on maintenance. The battery life of 5 to 20 years.
- Easy to deploy solution for asset monitoring & tracking in hospitals
- Fully integrated with smart hospital ERP software
The hospital Indoor positioning system is the perfect solution for hospitals to track high-value assets such as wheelchairs, portable ECG equipment across the department shop floor – From outpatient consulting, casualty, post-operative wards, operation theaters, stores, pharmacies & laboratories.
Softbank signs MOU with SA group of companies for air quality monitoring solutions !!
Why deploy hospital indoor positioning technology
Our easy to deploy solution for workflow tracking in hospitals allow the creation of virtual “zones” using battery-powered anchor devices high-value assets & moving objects. Which means, with an accuracy of approximately 5 meters, the concerned departments will be able to quickly locate objects – Either as groups of stock (bins, pallets, inventory in trolleys) or people (nursing staff, trainees, technicians, maintenance engineers) which will help in improving productivity, safety and security to the organization.
Asset tracking in hospitals using Wireless mesh technology
- Biomedical departments do not have the equipment & technical tracking facility, hence facing issues like misplacement of equipment in departments.
- Lack of tracking facility for interdepartmental equipment transfers, Movement of assets and equipment for usage & repairs.
- Delay in providing movable equipment to emergency departments like OT, emergency room, etc due to poor tracking systems and need to make phone calls to trace the location of such machines.
- Unable to track unauthorized usage of machines like ECG machines, portable lab equipment, etc.
- Difficult to know the details of the machines in each department.
We are a DELL EMC partner for providing indoor asset tracking for healthcare, warehousing, manufacturing, construction sites, and logistics yards. The ready to deploy indoor tracking solution consists of an industrial-grade wireless mesh network built on Bluetooth technology.
Indoor positioning in hospitals can be of immense help in monitoring workforce, consultants, contractors, maintenance staff. Equipment such as portable ECG machines, wheelchairs, infusion pumps, stretchers & other high-value medical equipment.
Hospital asset monitoring systems
Smart buildings aren’t just for factories and warehouses. As a modern medical facility, you have an expectation from patients and the bystanders to utilize the latest technology in security and hospital building management. A lot of efficiency and cost savings are at stake if an efficient building automation system is not implemented. We have built our own energy-efficient and low maintenance wireless sensors modules to help hospitals adopt industry-standard automation solutions.
Temperature and humidity controls are critical when it comes to critical medical procedures, medical devices, and even patient care. Access control, video surveillance, lighting, HVAC units, and other building management systems need to all be streamlined so that they may be easily monitored and controlled. We integrate building automation systems for medical facilities that want to offer patients the best care and security on the market to help you become a smart hospital your patients can trust.
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Power consumed by various equipment
- Door opening and closing alerts
- Light bulb dimmer controls
- Glass break-in detector
- Smoke detection to alert possible breakout of fire
- CO and CO2 detection
- Volatile Organic Compounds in laboratory & operation theatre
- Temperature and humidity monitoring in operation theatres, laboratories
- Tracking and locating wheelchairs, portable gadgets, etc
- Hand hygiene monitoring
The healthcare industry is undergoing digital transformation and breakthrough disruption. The advent of high-speed internet connectivity, digital health platforms, Unified Payments Interface, AI-driven technologies, blockchain, national healthcare initiatives, regulatory norms, and market forces are driving down costs and educating the consumer which is resulting to quality healthcare and patient experience.
Mid-sized hospitals and multi-location hospital chains need to adopt modern healthcare practices to improve patient safety. Become smarter to improve the patient experience by implementing shop floor monitoring systems to optimize resources, balance the operating costs vs patient experience. Here are some of our digital transformation offerings for shop floor monitoring in specialty and eye care hospitals.
Air quality sensors for hospitals. Reduce OT infections
Surgical site infections cause significant morbidity and mortality in the postoperative period. The opening of the operating room door disrupts its filtered atmosphere, increasing contamination above the wound. We conducted a study of traffic in the operating room as a risk for infections. An easy to deploy wireless monitoring solution can help reduce infection-related aspects in operation theatres. Our IAQ solutions for hospital operation theatre monitoring have already been deployed at a few places to help with NABH compliance.
The condition of the common washroom and other areas are always a cause of concern for patients and bystanders. Improve the regular maintenance, housekeeping tracking would help a long way in retaining the goodwill of the hospital.
Your right choice vendor for hospital automation solutions
Call us to know about our intelligent, industry-standard, hospital automation & hospital indoor positioning solutions for super-specialty hospitals and eye care specialty units worldwide. We work with global partners to build and integrate the best in class hospital building automation solutions for Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Nigeria, Italy, Myanmar, Somalia, Mozambique, Maldives, Cambodia, and other countries.