Digital, smart, efficient & frugal
Digital hospital solutions for the future
Digital hospital -The time is ripe for hospitals to look at digital models to improve hospital patient workflow & internal efficiency. Hospital staff productivity will be a key area, with the ongoing global Covid19 turmoil, physical distancing norms, changing consumer behavior, and lower walk-in patients, the need to look at cost savings, improving patient experience, and enhancing efficiency aspects more than ever before. Mid-sized hospitals and multi-location hospital chains need to adopt digital transformation to improve patient safety.
Deploy digital hospital workflow monitoring
- Improve patient experience, safety & security
- Gain edge over competition using patient workflow matrices
- Enhance workforce productivity, accountability & compliance
- Reduce the cost of providing medical services
- Build superlative workforce workflow monitoring in your hospital
- Quick return on investment using our integrated hospital workflow solutions
- Easy to use web-based software, anchors & tags
- Easy to deploy solution for asset monitoring & tracking in hospitals
- Fully integrated with smart digital hospital ERP software
Become smarter to improve the hospital staff productivity, patient experience by implementing eCommerce, workflow monitoring systems, to optimize resources, balance the operating costs and patient experience. Here are some of our digital transformation offerings for shop floor monitoring in specialty and eye care hospitals, the right way forward for hospitals in India, East Africa, and the Asia Pacific regions.
The hospital Indoor positioning system is the perfect solution for hospitals to track high-value assets such as wheelchairs, portable ECG equipment across the department shop floor.
Indoor location systems in hospitals can be of immense help in tracking, monitoring workforce, consultants, contractors, maintenance staff. Equipment such as portable ECG machines, wheelchairs, infusion pumps, stretchers & other high-value medical equipment.
Workflow tracking in hospitals
- Biomedical departments do not have the equipment & technical tracking facility, hence facing issues like misplacement of equipment in departments.
- Lack of tracking facility for interdepartmental equipment transfers, Movement of assets, and equipment for usage & repairs.
- Delay in providing movable equipment to emergency departments like OT, emergency room, etc due to poor tracking systems and need to make phone calls to trace the location of such machines.
- Unable to track unauthorized usage of machines like ECG machines, portable lab equipment, etc.
- Difficult to know the details of the machines in each department.
Indoor air quality monitoring
Surgical site infections cause significant morbidity and mortality in the postoperative period. The opening of the operating room door disrupts its filtered atmosphere, increasing contamination above the wound.
We conducted a study of traffic in the operating room as a risk for infections. An easy to deploy wireless monitoring solution can help reduce infection-related aspects in operation theatres. Our IAQ solutions for hospital operation theatre monitoring have already been deployed at a few places to help with NABH compliance.
The condition of the common washroom and other areas are always a cause of concern for patients and bystanders. Improve the regular maintenance, housekeeping tracking would help a long way in retaining the goodwill of the hospital.
Softbank signs MOU with SA group of companies for air quality monitoring solutions !!
Our easy to deploy solution for patient workflow tracking in hospitals allow the creation of virtual “zones” using battery-powered anchor devices to track high-value assets & moving objects. Which means, with an accuracy of approximately 5 meters, the concerned departments will be able to quickly locate objects – Either as groups of stock (bins, pallets, inventory in trolleys) or people (patients, nursing staff, trainees, technicians, maintenance engineers) which will help in improving productivity, safety and security to the organization.
Asset tracking, monitoring systems in hospitals
Smart buildings aren’t just for factories and warehouses. As a modern medical facility, you have an expectation from patients and the bystanders to utilize the latest technology in security and hospital building management. A lot of efficiency and cost savings are at stake if an efficient building automation system is not implemented. We have built our own energy-efficient and low maintenance, wireless indoor asset tracking modules to help hospitals adopt industry-standard automation solutions.
Monitor Indoor air quality, Power consumed by various equipment, detect door opening and closing after room sterilization, smoke detection to alert possible breakout of fire, CO and CO2 detection, Volatile Organic Compounds in laboratory & operation theatre, Temperature and humidity monitoring in operation theatres, laboratories, tracking and locating wheelchairs, portable gadgets, etc, Hand hygiene monitoring & contact tracing.
Workflow monitoring application for hospitals – your right choice vendor
Call us to know about our intelligent, industry-standard, digital hospital automation & hospital staff & patient workflow monitoring solutions for super-specialty hospitals and eye care specialty units worldwide. We work with global partners to build and integrate the best in class hospital building automation solutions for Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Nigeria, Italy, Myanmar, Somalia, Mozambique, Maldives, Cambodia, and other countries.