Recently signed a contract with Sun Pharma for the supply and installation of Netra Lite software at 50+ locations across India.
Netra is an Ophthalmology EMR & patient workflow experience management solution addressing the operational and growth requirements of professionally run eye hospitals & chain of eye clinics. This ophthalmology practice management solution digitize hospital physical records, reduce patient wait time, control hospital operations, provide accurate data for decision making and is equipped with advanced healthcare technologies. Netra eye hospital software is developed under the guidance of leading ophthalmologists, management professionals and experts in Indian healthcare & IT industry.
- A reliable partner in an eye hospital NABH accreditation process
- 29 years of expertise in designing healthcare software solutions
- 100+ ophthalmology hospital software installations across India
- Pan India client base & local language support
- Multi-branch connectivity and vision centre management
- Immaculate ophthalmology EMR implementation and training
- 24*7 after-sales support, upgrades and technical advice
- Scalable in accordance with hospital’s expansion plans
In a typical Indian scenario, issues like revenue leakage, patient wait-time, inefficient resource utilization, inventory control, low counselling conversion are not uncommon in small and mid-sized hospitals. The story is no different in case of eye hospitals with an already installed EMR software. They also face additional challenges like poor support from the existing vendor, limited software features, Recurring software performance issues, and many more such nagging pain points.
We have a proven presence in Indian healthcare domain, providing hospital management solutions and consultation on process optimisation.
Netra Lite is ophthalmology practice management / eye clinic solution that has helped leading eyecare specialists adopt latest healthcare technologies with immediate & long term results.
“Now, I am able to spend more time for consultation and also with family”
— Dr. Alpesh Toprani, MD, Netradarshan Super Specialty Eye Hospital, Belgaum