Patient experience, safety, and security aspects are important for the smooth functioning of any hospital with 500+ beds. To enable this, the hospitals
Although ward secretaries and security staff can monitor the movement of people within blocks, it is not possible for hospitals to measure the workflow matrices related to workforce.
Hospital inventory &Asset tracking
- What is the throughput of a department during the month of July 2019
- How many patients and bystanders walked through the pharmacy.
- How all were the staff present at the laboratory during Monday morning peak hours.
- How often did the hospital biomedical engineers and technicians visit various facilities for inspection and calibration?
- Which group supporting staff were working in the operation theatre last week
- Which is the peak time at the front office desk and how much waiting was there for the patients?
- Which were the equipment frequently visited the maintenance team members?
- Who are the people who carry company-owned laptops and where are they located.
- Are you able to track the movement of equipment taken out for repairs and returned and updated?
- Wheelchairs are always in short supply. Where are the free wheelchairs now?
- Ensuring proper workflow process for inspection, maintenance and audit staff.
Indoor Air Quality & infection control
- How is the quality of indoor air in the waiting area? What are the possibilities of airborne diseases?
- What are the chances of infection occurring inside the operation theatre?
- How do I ensure NABH norms are met with, regarding Indoor Air Quality & hand hygiene.
- Did the OT nurses go through the sterilization room and undergo hand hygiene procedures.
- Monitor the temperature and pressure inside laboratories for optimal maintenance of equipment, storage of specimen.
- Ensuring right temperature storage environment for high value, life saving vaccines and other medicines.
A cloud-based hospital asset tracking solution can help the
While an asset monitoring solution would help in reducing inspection time, lower maintenance costs, optimise resources, comply with regulatory norms.
We offer ready to deploy hospital asset tracking and monitoring solutions to help improve patient experience, safety and satisfaction in a highly competitive healthcare market.