Managing hospital assets
Hospital asset tracking – Patient experience, safety, and security aspects are important for the smooth functioning of any hospital with 100+ beds. To enable this, hospitals need to closely monitor the movement of people and resources on the hospital campus. Although ward secretaries and security staff can monitor the movement of people within blocks, it is not possible for hospitals to measure the workflow matrices related to the workforce.
Hospital Asset tracking & inventory control
- What is the throughput of a department during the month of July 2019
- How many patients and bystanders walked through the pharmacy.
- How all were the staff present at the laboratory during Monday morning peak hours.
- How often did the hospital biomedical engineers and technicians visit various facilities for inspection and calibration?
- Which group supporting staff were working in the operation theatre last week
- Which is the peak time at the front office desk and how much waiting was there for the patients?
- Which were the equipment frequently visited the maintenance team members?
- Who are the people who carry company-owned laptops and where are they located.
- Are you able to track the movement of equipment taken out for repairs and returned and updated?
- Wheelchairs are always in short supply. Where are the free wheelchairs now?
- Ensuring proper workflow process for inspection, maintenance and audit staff.
Indoor Air Quality & infection control
- How is the quality of indoor air in the waiting area? What are the possibilities of airborne diseases?
- What are the chances of infection occurring inside the operation theatre?
- How do I ensure NABH norms are met with, regarding Indoor Air Quality & hand hygiene.
- Did the OT nurses go through the sterilization room and undergo hand hygiene procedures.
- Monitor the temperature and pressure inside laboratories for optimal maintenance of equipment, storage of specimens.
- Ensuring the right temperature storage environment for high value, life-saving vaccines and other medicines.
A cloud-based hospital IOT platform for asset tracking solutions can help the organization improve internal efficiencies with regard to patient workflow to improve experience, safety & satisfaction.
While an asset monitoring solution would help in reducing inspection time, lower maintenance costs, optimize resources, comply with regulatory norms.
We offer ready to deploy hospital asset tracking and monitoring solutions to help improve patient experience, safety, and satisfaction in a highly competitive healthcare market.
Telemedicine technology is gaining momentum the world over due to the Covid19 virus impact.
Call us to know more about hospital asset tracking solutions based on Bluetooth mesh technology