Hospital cost reduction and Process optimization
One of the key differentiators of Vikas 2.0 ERP for hospitals is the cost reduction strategies and implementation model delivered through operational efficiency and our 200+ customers vouch for us.
In times of economic downturn and disruptions in the healthcare industry as witnessed now, it would be advisable for hospitals to be lean in operating costs through many methods – yet deliver full value to meet patient experience and expectations. We provide hospital information systems and process audits for customers on how to bring about a reduction in hospital expenses.
ERP for hospitals & cost reduction methods
- Optimizing existing inventories
- Adopt just-in-time inventory ordering
- Improving patient-centric administrative cycles
- Spend less time in billing processes
- Right pricing of medical services
- Slash the cost of communication for the hospital through SMS technology
- Less paper – use electronic billing and reporting
- Induce doctors and consultants to prescribe in-house products and services
- Measuring department profitability
- Employee productivity through workflow monitoring
- Indoor air quality monitoring reduced infection
Are you considering a replacement for your existing hospital management software? Read about hospital ERP features. We provide data conversion services to ensure that your past records are available on our patient portal platform.
Hospital ERP solutions can help reduce operating costs
Our hospital ERP solution is scalable and operationally costs less to manage than most other hospital management software and custom solution companies in the market. We manage over 200+ hospitals across 18 states in India, Kenya, Cameroon, Zambia, Sudan, Botswana, and the Maldives.
Looking at hospital cost reduction strategies and automation solutions? Call us now