Improving efficiency, safety, reducing patient wait times
Hospital Indoor positioning systems
- May 2022 – Workshop on how to create indoor navigation maps
- April 2022 – Patient empathy mapping using Design thinking practices
- Apr 2022 – New versions of web modules and core products released
- Feb 2022 – Successfully deployed EMR in a few large hospitals
- Jan 2022 – LIMS and patient portal module deployment across India.
- Aug 2021 – Hospital in the Maldives completes 6 months of online consultation module
- Aug 2021 – Leading hospital using Patient portal crosses 45,000 online registrations
- Jul 2021 – Digital hospital modules being deployed across our client based in India
- Apr 2021 – Hospital in South Africa deploys Indoor positioning system for patient tracking
- Mar 2021 – First client in Botswana for Vikas hospital ERP deployment
- Feb 2021 – St.Anne’s Zimbabwe deploys Vikas smart hospital software
- Feb 2021 – Leading Opthalmology hospital in Pune selects Netra for their multi-center operations
- Jan 2021 – Bejan Singh eye hospital, Nagarcoil goes live with Netra Opthalmology EMR
- Apr 2020 – Sun Pharma to deploy Netra eye care software solutions at 50 locations.
- Sep 2019 – Ophthalmology center in Bengaluru deploys IOT platform for Indoor Air Quality monitoring
Healthcare industry trends
Outside of clinical medicine, the use of remote shared service delivery has rapidly increased— eg, in education, where instructors with no prior online teaching experience have been quick to transition.
Technology firms can facilitate the adoption of virtual SMAs by enhancing features around privacy and monitoring. The success of telehealth is already apparent in the COVID-19 pandemic. Looking ahead, both providers and patients must adjust their expectations and embrace remote shared care – The Lanclet
Hospital Patient portal
Patient appointment scheduling software with chatbot allows quick interaction for all stakeholders to communicate on a secure web platform.
Improve productivity of out-patient departments, ensure higher patient wallet share through coordinated efforts with other departments. Prescription printing and remote access to results.
Hospital Indoor positioning
Enable Hospital workflow matrices. Deploy indoor positioning systems that provide alerts due to overcrowding in departments. Configure alerts on patient wait time matrices, housekeeping, repair & hospital maintenance activities.
Indoor Air Quality monitoring
Covid19 spread can happen through poor ventilation in laboratories. IOT platform for hospitals. Modules to regularly monitoring IAQ, Temperature, humidity, pressure and intruder detection.
Workplace safety, productivity
Touchless attendance & body temperature monitoring systems to improve workplace safety. Integrate with existing payroll systems for alerts on working hours, health aspects, access permissions etc.
Webinars on digital hospital IOT platform solutions
The need for digital transformation in African hospitals
- Indoor positioning for improved workplace safety
- Healthcare workflow monitoring to improve staff productivity
- Track nursing rounds in medical wards and rooms. Availability of nurses in critical zones.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance, inspections, repairs effectively
- Tracking patient medical rounds, housekeeping activities
- Improving resource utilization in hospitals
- Improve hospital process automation, Integrate with existing HMS solutions
- Hospital Indoor positioning systems for Asset tracking to prevent theft & abuse of equipment
- Implementing Blue ocean strategy for hospitals in Africa, India
Target audience – Hospital CEO, administrators, facility managers, maintenance engineers, Medical Superintendent, Nursing Superintendent & Human resources.