The dietary management module is an integral part of hospital ERP software to enable those aspiring to attain NABH certification. The easy to operate solution allows hospital kitchen and the dietitian to coordinate, schedule and deliver the apt dishes for patients.
- Allow the doctor/dietitian to enter the nutritional needs of the patient in the OP care and IP case sheet.
- Diet sheet – to be written by the dietitian
- Dietitians can view the clinical data of the patient such as diagnosis, conditions, allergies, prescriptions.
- Types of diet can be entered by dietetic like diabetic diet/ high protein diet/low-fat diet etc.
- A consultant can view the diet sheet written by the dietitian.
- Patient diet details can be taken from family and recorded- veg/on veg or like and dislikes or food allergies.
- Patient and family education screen – the patient is asked to avoid certain foods, etc.
- The nursing station can view these details – and place an order with the kitchen department, for a specific food.
Add-ons (HIS Vikas)
- Alert on temperature and humidity in the storage area
- Monitoring of equipment usage in hospital Kitchen