Fixed asset management
The fixed asset management maintenance module of hospital management ERP integrates with smart IOT sensor devices to provide condition monitoring, tracking and analyzing capabilities for all expensive assets & equipment of your hospital.
Fixed asset monitoring at hospitals
90% of hospitals in developing nations lack proper mechanism to track fixed assets such as ultrasound machines, aircons and laboratory equipment. This results to poor equipment maintenance, frequent breakdowns, patient dissatisfaction, out of warranty claims and lapse of breakdown insurance policies.
- No more worries about missing out insurance policies or warranty renewals.
- Reduces time and cost in maintenance of hospital equipment
- Smart asset tracking sensors for hospital equipment
- Enable Activity Based Costing based on department usage
- Remotely access information of assets at various location
- Data hosted on the cloud for software integration
- Log data using access points in stores and operation theater
- Prevent theft and unauthorized use of hospital medical equipment
- Logging medical equipment which is taken out for repairs * maintenance
- Climate control in laboratory, stores and operation theater
- Stock control of expensive inventory items
- Improves control of planning and replacement costs
- Monitors Annual Maintenance Contracts and guarantee period of assets
- Improves efficiency by automatically calculating the depreciation of each asset
- Track the usage environment when equipment is taken out for medical camps
- Facilitates easy tracking of locations of equipment
- Tracking breakdown and repair history
- Easy monitoring of insurance and premium details of an asset
- Maintenance of manufacturer and supplier details
- Take a disciplined approach towards Preventive Maintenance
- Communication protocols according to European standards
We integrate smart hospital technologies, data analytics and dashboard software to provide you with realtime information on fixed assets – location, condition, and operating environment within your hospital premises or satellite clinics. The solution model works independently or as a connected platform with any HIS / HMS software.