MRD file tracking
The Medical Records Department plays a key role in managing the information related to patients and to comply with the medico-legal requirements. Hospitals have digital, digital archival and physical models to store important patient medical information. This is important for follow up visits, admission process, preparing patient discharge summary, billing etc.
- Enables easy admission and discharge process in hospitals
- Track the movement of physical patient files between departments
- Understand the time spent in moving the patient file between locations
- Ascertain the nurse of other staff responsible for each patient file
Digital medical records for hospitals
We also provide inpatient and outpatient medical records solutions on browser platform. For those having existing medical records in physical format, we offer the digitization solutions.
- Real estate space-saving – Restore significant space in prime property
- Quick – Over 100,000 patient visit information readily available for use
- Smart ROI – Low capital investment
- Peace of mind – Electronically archived and preserved crucial data
- Safe – Data backup/secondary storage on storage media/cloud environment
- Ease – Retrieval of data from one or several departments
- Increase in patient experience and goodwill using patient file tracking
- Reduce overheads in human resources requirements and maintenance