Hospital stores management
The hospital stores module module allows inventory optimisation – purchases, issues, transfer of medicines, consumables and assets from and to various sales and consumption outlets such as pharmacy, laboratory, X-ray, casuality and operation theater.
Family and doctor owned hospital stores management usually lacks proper checks and balances to ensure quality and timely procurement of general consumables and expensive surgical products. The module can easily be configured to meet the demands of purchase managers and finance departments.
- Allows easy issue of medicines and consumables to departments
- Inventory optimisation to help reduce overheads
- Tracking of purchase orders, schemes and prices
- Track items taken for repair and maintenance
- Facilitates outlets to handle operation theater, nursing station and ward stock
- One click generation of purchase orders for products below re-order level
- Goods Receipt notification for finance department
- Classification under manufacturer, generic name and chemical composition
- Product conversion to allow bulk to retail packing
- Directly links consumption with outlets such as laboratory and Operation Theatre.
- Define preferred vendor for a product
- ABC / FSN inventory analysis
- Industry standard Barcode printing formats (optional)
Add on (SA-Vikas)
- Multi location stock monitoring and transfer for central purchases
- RFID enabled asset tracking solutions
- Vendor connect – allowing suppliers to export data into the GRN system
- Online approval / rejection of materials supplied
- Global vendor rating system shared among hospitals