Hospital laboratory efficiency
The hospital laboratory is yet another department which brings revenue to the hospital through out-patient and in-patient departments, besides walk-in patients. Quite often, due to lack of controls, inadequate diagnostic mechanisms, and ill-designed reporting structures, the hospitals tend to have huge leaks in the laboratory revenue and mismanagement in the inventory of reagents and chemicals.
The 2-day hospital lab efficiency management exercise would assist hospital administrators and owners streamline the operations with the assistance of our experts.
The re-engineering expertise is offered by SA-Vikas, among the best selling and superior helpdesk based hospital software solution vendors in East Africa, Maldives & India with experience in implementing laboratory cost-saving and process optimization systems at over 250+ hospitals.
- Standardization of medical test results
- Records to manage stock inventory of laboratory reagents
- Know how to integrate LIS with auto analyzers
- Implementing bar code system for laboratory samples
- Profit center accounting practices in laboratories
- Introducing reporting systems for hospital laboratory
- Design triggers on critical operating parameters
- Integration of front office billing system with other departments
- Standard operating procedures, roles, and responsibilities
Please SMS “Help” or call us @ 928 720 1826 to know how our services related to laboratory, hospital pharmacy and in-patient revenue management can bring you peace of mind.