Process or workflow automation is no more an unusual term and almost all medical communities are used to it. Being a healthcare provider – whether you own a single hospital or a multi-center chain, you are invariably surrounded by high end medical machinery churning out data everyday. While the data itself is extremely important and insightful, manually entering the information is the main source of error across hospital departments.
Integrating medical devices on a single platform, allowing them to communicate with each other reduces manual intervention and provides accurate results, eliminating human errors. In this regard, healthcare providers should be equipped with effective ‘Machine Interfacing systems’ that will address this problem and make the data work for you rather than against. Hospital Information Systems (HIS) software can contribute much in this aspect and it is very important for any HIS system to provide integration & interfacing with medical machineries and other 3rd party systems and equipment.
Software Associates Vikas/ Teja HIS systems offers the perfect solution for your device integration needs. Our ‘machine interfacing solutions’ supports easy interface with both unidirectional and bidirectional models and comes with a proven experience of more than 100+ integrations. Whatever medical equipment you have, be it lab machines, Radiology machines, ECG equipment or other medical devices, our level of integration is considered as the best in the industry and you do not have to consult a third party vendor for machine interfacing and integration.
Laboratory Information Management Systems ( LIMS)
Going from a biological sample to a meaningful result can be a complex process involving multiple steps, people, and has potential for errors. For the purpose of a secure, automated, scalable tracking and information management within labs, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) can be enabled. Our Vikas/ Teja HIS systems are equipped with an advanced LIMS module and over 30 different types of lab equipment can be interfaced with our HIS system.
Features/ benefits of HIS LIMS
- Enable workflow automation which reduces human errors & save time.
- Upload data directly to the laboratory module within EMR from the lab machine.
- Centralize access and storage of data
- Improve test result accuracy
- Avoid manual sample collection errors
- Automatic inventory of reagents
- Integration with lab requisition and billing
- Helps in attaining NABL certification
- Improve patient experience and safety
PACS-EMR patient context integration should be considered an essential component of every PACS environment. Having digital access to patient’s medical images, clinical reports and history can expedite and improve care, lessen the likelihood of treatment and prescription errors and can prevent repeat testing. The modern use of PACS can be attributed to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine), which is a standard protocol for the management and transmission of medical images and related data.
Features/ benefits of HIS PACS
- Remote access to patient’s medical images
- Integration with HIS (Hospital Information Systems)/ RIS (Radiology Information systems)
- Interfaces with all industry standard ultrasound and MRI scanners and X-ray machines
- Quick to learn, easy to use interface for the medical community
- Access images from out patient consulting and EMR modules
- Print and export images to suit your requirements
- Integrated DICOM viewer with flexible options
- Affordable integration through open source version of PACS server
So get ready to scale and grow your business faster by automating and integrating your devices with Vikas/ Teja machine integration solutions.