Mission hospitals and missionaries have played a major role in providing charitable services to our society from early 1900 onwards. Our relationship with Christian mission hospital groups span over 15 years now, with HIS-Teja and HIS-Vikas hospital ERP solutions and hospital portal solutions running across multiple speciality units and chain of hospitals in 18 states of India. The special modules includes fund tracking, central communication portal, audit management, centralised purchase management, roles and responsibility tracking.
Modules for online payment gateway, patient self service portals , environment monitoring, patient engagement, efficient insurance processing, data analytics, GST / NABH compliance to enable hospital adopt digital transformation.
Few of our mission hospital client names are mentioned below.
Charity hospitals going the digital way
- Burrows Memorial Christian Hospital
- Makunda Christian Hospital
- Prem Sewa Hospital
- Jiwan Jyoti Christian Hospital
- Broadwell Christian Hospital
- Kachhwa Christian Hospital
- Harriet Benson Memorial Hospital
- Herbertpur Christian Hospital
- Landour Community Hospital
- Chinchpada Christian Hospital
- G.M. Priya Hospital
- Christian Hospital Chhatarpur
- Lakhnadon Christian Hospital
- Sewa Bhawan Hospital
- Champa Christian Hospital
- Duncan Hospital
- Madhipura Christian Hospital
- Nav Jivan Hospital
- Prem Jyoti Community Hospital
- Baptist Christian Hospital
- Bishop Benziger hospital
- Sanjoe hospital
Assisi Atonement Hospital
Little Flower Hospital
Loka Raksha Hospital – Thevalakkara
SH Hospital (Green Gardens)
Msgr. Joseph Kandathil Memorial Cancer Research Centre
SH Medical Centre
MGDM Hospital- Kangazha
Assisi Hospital – Boothapaady
Holy Family Hospital
Bethany Medical Centre
- Nirmala Hospital, Kozhikode
Our digital solutions for hospitals in India are available on the cloud environment and local databases for remote locations with limited internet connection. The central finance module can be integrated with leading accounting products such as Tally ERP and Navision.
The hospital software suite support multiple branches in remote locations. These are backed by superlative helpdesk services and robust product architecture.