Hospital management software India
Hospital Accreditation is a public recognition by a National Healthcare Accreditation Body, demonstrated through an independent external assessment of that organization’s level of performance in relation to the accreditation standards. GIPSA and GST are industry-standard billing & accounting processes.
Some of the benefits of Hospital Accreditation:
- High quality of care and patient safety.
- The rights of patients are protected.
- Better Patients satisfaction.
- To Healthcare Organization:
- Continuous improvement and quality care.
- Community confidence in the services.
- Benchmark with the best.
To Hospital Staff:
- Satisfied staff- continuous learning, good working environment, and ownership of clinical processes.
- Professional development of Clinicians and Paramedical Staff.
- To Paying and regulatory bodies:
- Better empanelment by insurance and Third Party Administrators (TPAs).
- Access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.
NABH provides the following TEN Standards for Healthcare Organization Accreditation.
- Access, Assessment and Continuity of Care (AAC)
- Care of Patient (COP)Management of Medication (MOM)
- Patient Rights and Education (PRE)
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC)
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Responsibility of Management (ROM)
- Facility Management and Safety (FMS)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Management System (IMS)
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of the Quality Council of India (QCI), set up in 2006 to establish and operate accreditation programmes for healthcare organizations. It provides accreditation to hospitals in a Non-discriminatory manner irrespective of bed size, ownership, legal status etc.
Organizations like QCI and NABH have designed exhaustive healthcare standards for hospitals. It consists of stringent 500 plus objective elements for the hospital to achieve in order to get accreditation. These standards are divided between Patient-Centered Standards and Organization Centered Standards, common to Small and Large Healthcare Organizations. An NABH hospital management software India will help bring process improvements.
To comply with this standard, the hospital needs to have a process-driven approach in all aspects of hospital activities – from registration, admission, pre-surgery, peri-surgery, and post-surgery protocols, discharge to follow-up. Not only the clinical aspects but the organizational aspects are process-driven based on clear and transparent policies. In a nutshell, NABH aims at streamlining the entire operations of a hospital.
N A B H is equivalent to JCI (Joint Commission International) and other International standards like Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, the Japan Council for Quality in Health Care, and the National Committee for Quality Assurance in the United States.
GIPSA (General Insurance Public Sector Association) has far-reaching implications for health insurance policyholders, as can be seen from several latest developments concerning the same. GIPSA is basically a group made up of four top public sector insurance companies, namely Oriental Insurance Company, New India Assurance Company, National Insurance Company, and United India Insurance Company.
SA-Vikas is a NABH hospital management software India with clients across 18 states