Patient self service technology
Digital self service hospitals gain through improve patient experience and reduced crowding at front office, besides lowering the cost of serving.We have tested some of our new modules around digital self service among our clients. Apart from providing better patient medical care, increased competition is forcing hospitals to look at improving the overall patient experience, including those of bystanders and family members who accompany the patient.
The self service module allows patients and their family members to login to a secure and password authenticated central portal of the hospital using a standard Internet browser or Android smart phones and Apple iPad devices. Digital self service hospitals can adopt technologies and methods that are already operational in various sectors such as airlines, hospitality, travel, eGovernance and had proven to be highly successful in improving customer experience.
Key benefits and advantages to patients
- Check doctor availability at any time
- Make appointments and get token number allotment
- Check for specialty services in the hospital
- Access laboratory test results
- Re print of in patient bills
The perspective of hospital
- Reduced workload for central enquiry section
- Reduce patient wait time front office
- Reduce cost of operations
- Management can access operational reports online
- Communicate schedule of consulting doctors
- Access purchase orders online
- View and print financial ledger
Our HIS ERP also integrates with best in class wireless sensors for industrial monitoring, help desk and maintenance ticketing and people tracking.