Hospital asset monitoring & Indoor air quality
Geofence the hospital campus using our asset monitoring solutions. Reduce hospital infections by installing indoor air quality monitoring systems. Attach tracking sensors on ID cards, tags or wristbands to track patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Elderly patients can be closely monitored in case they have a fall, to get immediate medical attention.
Also, track key people among the workforce and know about their whereabouts. Receive SMS alerts when people move to specific zones within the hospital. Data visualisation and anomaly detection tools available for monitoring hand movements. Read more on hospital indoor positioning.
Indoor air quality monitoring for hospitals
Monitor parameters such as temperature, humidity, air particulate count, CO2 level and differential pressure. By implementing the same, hospitals can meet the guidelines set by NABH to obtain the coveted accreditation.
80 percent of all infections are transmitted by hands. Hospital staff working in OT’s and ICU’s should apply disinfectant on their hands before performing their respective procedures. With the help of tracking bands and sensors, our solutions can detect and alert if any staff forgot to apply the disinfectant.
Hand hygiene & asset monitoring solutions
Our easy to install, multi-functional wireless (true, no need for any wiring) sensor modules can be deployed at various locations for hospital monitoring in the process of NABH accreditation. Central stores, operation theatres, washrooms, visiting areas, nursing station, etc to help monitor key parameters such as odor, temperature, humidity, dust, CO2 levels, air quality, door opening, intruder detection, hand hygiene, etc to facilitate remote monitoring and help improve safety, security and infection control.
The monitoring solutions can also be used for measuring incubator carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in vitro fertilisation (IVF) clinics. Our wireless sensor-based monitoring system helps ensure the success of the delicate embryo incubating process, in which environment monitoring for carbon dioxide (CO2) and/or oxygen (O2) levels, temperature, humidity, dust levels are essential for ensuring the optimal conditions required.
The environment monitoring sensor modules are aided by our on-premise dashboard software for operations control and administration to monitor various activities on a real-time basis.
- Temp humidity, CO2 at operation theatre, laboratory (NABH norms)
- Detection of dust particles down to 0.5μm in diameter
- CO2 levels 0 – 40’000 ppm with an accuracy of +/_ 30 ppm
- Air quality at washrooms, nursing station general wards & patient waiting areas
- Power monitoring for high consumption equipment
- Humidity levels, water presence/rodents in stores inventory
- Intruder detection at accounts/stores/entry of people after operating hours
Some valuable feedback from our clients
“..The Ripples HEMS device has proven to be a gem in easing our NABH-accreditation inspection process..”
“..The intruder detection feature of Ripples HEMS now enables me to localize infection-threats and keep them at bay..”
“..Not worried about the hand hygiene of my staff anymore as this Ripples product alerts the defaulters & their superiors about this breach in hygiene protocols..”
“..Apart from other good things that have come about through Ripples HEMS products, I’m now always aware of the proper functioning of legacy equipment at my hospital premises..”
“..Ripples HEMS is a must-have product for every hospital to help ease the burden of infection & hand hygiene control protocols..”
“..Unlike other installations that take a lot of time, the quick and hassle-free deployment of their wireless Ripples HEMS product is remarkable..”
Hospital indoor air quality monitoring – central stores, IVF & laboratory
High-value medicines, equipment, and other supplies are worth protecting and our hospital monitoring solutions assist in monitoring the movement of people, goods and the operating environment. Rodent control, obnoxious gases, vapors etc can be detected easily using our sensor solutions. The information provided by our system can be used for undertaking preventive maintenance, spares management and fault ticketing.
Hand hygiene monitoring sensors & NABH standards
- WPAN 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz for flexible, and secure wireless transmission
- Dimension of 67 x 50 x 12 mm
- Low power consumption – Long life battery, solar panels or direct power
- Rugged – Best for indoor and outdoor deployment. Ip 65 compliant
- Versatile – Plug in a host of sensors to suit market needs
- Diagnostics – Internal diagnostics, battery level alerts
- Dashboard – Integrated with software dashboard for monitoring purposes
- Under clocked for active power saving
- Network commissioning push button
- Onboard buck for power compatibility with USB or industrial 24-volt supplies
- Full dipole or IPEX antenna for a significant increase in link budget
- RS 485 interface to connect Gensets, Aircons, Analysers, etc
- Devices for elevator maintenance monitoring
Call us to know about the feasibility of deploying our wireless sensor solution for hospital asset tracking, environment monitoring for NABH guidelines – security, safety, epidemic & infection control management in eye care and specialty hospitals. Our Indoor air quality and workflow management solutions are available globally.
United States (FCC Part 15.247)
Industry Canada (IC)
FCC/IC Test Transmit Power Output range
-0.7 to +19.4 dBm