India’s first NABH compliant monitoring solution
Monitor parameters such as temperature, humidity, air particulate count, CO2 level and differential pressure. By implementing the same, hospitals can meet the guidelines set by NABH to obtain the coveted accreditation.
80 percent of all infections are transmitted by hands. Hospital staff working in OT’s and ICU’s should apply disinfectant on their hands before performing their respective procedures.With the help of tracking bands and sensors, our solutions can detect and alert if any staff forgot to apply the disinfectant.
Hand hygiene monitoring solutions
Our easy to install, multi functional wireless (true, no need for any wiring) sensor modules can be deployed at various locations for hospital monitoring in the process of NABH accreditation. Central stores, operation theatres, washrooms, visiting areas, nursing station etc to help monitor key parameters such as odour, temperature, humidity, dust, CO2 levels, air quality, door opening, intruder detection, hand hygiene etc to facilitate remote monitoring and help improve safety, security and infection control.
The monitoring solutions can also be used for measuring incubator carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in vitro fertilisation (IVF) clinics. Our wireless sensor based monitoring system helps ensure the success of the delicate embryo incubating process, in which environment monitoring for carbon dioxide (CO2) and/or oxygen (O2) levels, temperature, humidity, dust levels are essential for ensuring the optimal conditions required.
The environment monitoring sensor modules are aided by our on-premise dashboard software for operations control and administration to monitor various activities on a real-time basis.
- Temp humidity, CO2 at operation theatre, laboratory (NABH norms)
- Detection of dust particles down to 0.5μm in diameter
- CO2 levels 0 – 40’000 ppm with an accuracy of +/_ 30 ppm
- Air quality at washrooms, nursing station general wards & patient waiting areas
- Power monitoring for high consumption equipment
- Humidity levels, water presence / rodents in stores inventory
- Intruder detection at accounts / stores / entry of people after operating hours
Some valuable feedback from our clients
“..The Ripples HEMS device has proven to be a gem in easing our NABH-accreditation inspection process..”
“..The intruder detection feature of Ripples HEMS now enables me to localise infection-threats and keep them at bay..”
“..Not worried about the hand hygiene of my staff anymore as this Ripples product alerts the defaulters & their superiors about this breach in hygiene protocols..”
“..Apart from other good things that have come about through Ripples HEMS products, I’m now always aware about the proper functioning of legacy equipment at my hospital premises..”
“..Ripples HEMS is a must-have product for every hospital to help ease the burden of infection & hand hygiene control protocols..”
“..Unlike other installations which take lot of time, the quick and hassle-free deployment of their wireless Ripples HEMS product is remarkable..”
Retrofit asset & environment monitoring
Add asset intelligence using our retrofit IOT solutions to bring new insights on usage of capital equipment. Can be deployed on air conditioners, gensets, lab equipment etc to measure abnormal functioning and operating environment.
- Deploy in storage areas to detect presence of rodents, moisture etc that would cause heavy loss to inventory, plant and machinery.
- Keep bystanders and patients happy. Install our devices to track usage of washrooms, their odour levels and tie up the measures with housekeeping and maintenance.
- Nursing stations can enabled with our wireless sensor solutions to track hand hygiene workflow and attendance.
- Check the water levels and quality in overhead tanks to ensure drinking water safety
- Install in basements, stores and spares room to know the presence of rodents, snakes and civets.
- Monitor power consumption of various electrical equipment, understand their usage, abnormal conditions
- Air quality at hospitals is a matter of grave concern. Deploy our solutions and improve patient safety
- Usage and condition monitoring of high value equipment, compressors etc
Low cost of ownership – Our solutions are engineered to consume low power, to work using hybrid power – mix of direct power, battery and solar panels as situations demand in a hospital indoor / outdoor environment. The sensor modules can effectively be deployed as a grid to provide coverage across blocks, floors and campuses.
Hospital air quality monitoring sensors- central stores, IVF & laboratory
High value medicines, equipment and other supplies are worth protecting and our hospital monitoring solutions assist in monitoring movement of people, goods and the operating environment. Rodent control, obnoxious gases, vapours etc can be detected easily using our sensor solutions. The information provided by our system can be used for under taking preventive maintenance, spares management and fault ticketing.
Hand hygiene monitoring sensors & NABH standards
- WPAN 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz for flexible, and secure wireless transmission
- Dimension of 67 x 50 x 12 mm
- Low power consumption – Long life battery, solar panels or direct power
- Connects up to 5 sensor devices – Analog or digital
- Rugged – Best for indoor and outdoor deployment. Ip 65 compliant
- Versatile – Plug in a host of sensors to suit market needs
- Diagnostics – Internal diagnostics, battery level alerts
- Dashboard – Integrated with software dashboard for monitoring purposes
- Under clocked for active power saving
- Network commissioning push button
- Onboard buck for power compatibility with usb or industrial 24 volt supplies
- Full dipole or IPEX antenna for significant increase in link budget
- RS 485 interface to connect Gensets, Aircons, Analysers etc
Hospital asset tracking & monitoring
Geofence the hospital campus using our gateway devices, attach people tracking sensors on ID cards, tags or wristbands to track patients with Alzheimer disease. Elderly patients can be closely monitored in case they have a fall, to get immediate medical attention. Also track key people among workforce and know about their whereabouts. Receive SMS alerts when people move to specific zones within the hospital. Data visualisation and anomaly detection tools available for monitoring hand movements.
Call us to know about the feasibility in deploying our wireless sensor solution for hospital environment monitoring for NABH guidelines – security, safety, epidemic & infection control management in eye care and speciality hospitals. Solutions available globally.
United States (FCC Part 15.247)
Industry Canada (IC)
FCC/IC Test Transmit Power Output range
-0.7 to +19.4 dBm