Hospital cost reduction software – Healthcare is experiencing a radical change. Due to constantly changing government policies, shortage of skilled personnel and increasing healthcare costs healthcare decision-makers are making hard decisions about budgets. If they invest in something, they need to know whether the investment is adding value to their organization and improving outcomes.
Exporting data from other eye hospital software
Stuck with eye hospital software vendors providing poor support during Covid 19 days ? We do data transfer and complete software conversion from Yarago, Netram, and other vendor solutions. We provide reliable helpdesk support, product upgrades, and related services to help you tide over difficult times in the pandemic era. Call us for more information.
Smart hospital using IOT (Internet Of Things)
Return on Investment is no more an uncommon term among the members of the medical community. ROI refers that individuals /organizations are making an investment by using their cash to pay for a product o service on the assumption that it should deliver positive returns to them in some form. Today’s healthcare organizations try to maximize the ROI through effective operations, patient management, clinic practice quality and ultimately acquiring patient satisfaction at the same time, deploy solutions for hospital cost reduction. These can be achieved through smart hospital IOT solutions.
To align with the emerging digital space, eye hospitals are increasingly making investments in healthcare technologies like Electronic Medical Records (EMR) or Eye Hospital Management Softwares.
But it’s often unanswered by the technology providers whether the investments are worthwhile to the eye hospitals. With 100 + installations across India & abroad Netra is a proven eye hospital management software that answers our client’s investment calls. Through testing client data using the Smart hospital ROI calculator we could find highly transformative results i.e,. high positive ROI for the eye hospitals that adopted Netra. The savings can be mapped against cost and time savings across various eye hospital departments.
- Difficulty in surgery conversions and mapping of counselor performance
As per calculations, eye surgeries tops in revenue contribution to an eye hospital. But due to lack of process-driven counseling, counselors usually find difficulty in attaining targeted surgery conversions. The issue pertains to timely communication of packages, follow up of surgery postponed and interested patients. The hospital lacks methodologies to assess counselor performance.
- Untapped revenue opportunities in pharmacy & optical sales.
Pharmacy and optical sales being 2 of the important revenue centers that are often untapped for more revenue opportunities.
- Patient wait time, Long staff work hours
Lack of a system that lacks operational excellence increase patient wait times across various process points and results in dissatisfaction. Usually, administrative Staff has to work extra hours out of their normal timings to finish their daily activities like report preparations.
- Increased optometry errors, patient safety questioned?
Usually, as per our analysis across clients, 25 – 30 out of 100 patients are reworked in the Optometry department due to optometrist entry errors which is a great concern for patient safety.
- Improper purchase and stock management
Improper purchase and stock management results in increased material procurement costs, lack of control on nonmoving items in pharmacy, and stock pilferage. Most manual and legacy software systems lack provisions to map these revenue leakage areas.
- Lack of workflow optimization & unidentified revenue loss through MRD
MRD is a hidden expense element that carves out a good portion of eye hospitals earned revenue. Also, the manual work process in the hospital requires increased staff strength across departments and lacks standardization in staffing.
- Lack of realtime info, Poor asset management, and marketing practices
Decision-makers often confront a lack of information for real-time decision making. Lack of preventive maintenance, no proper info on machine calibration, license renewals can cost hospitals significant loss of money. Inadequate info on patient information and lack of SMS platforms affect hospital promotions and marketing activities.
- NABH & Poor support from software Vendor
Most eye hospital organizations find it difficult to be compliant with healthcare standards like NABH with their existing systems. Most hospitals that have implemented EMR software face poor customer support and most software products are not compliant with healthcare standards like NABH.
How Netra Solves Eye Hospital Pain Points.
- A process-driven counseling and surgery management module in Netra ensures smooth counselor working, increased surgery conversions and follow-up. Research across our clients ensures an average of x% increase in surgery conversions and counselor performance.
- Netra has strategic software features for optical and pharmacy prescription management that ensure increased optical & pharmacy sales
- As per our analysis, Netra has proven an average of 45% reduction in patient wait times and an average of 2 hr/day time savings for administrator report preparations.
- Netra machine interfacing systems are well equipped to attain a zero error rate in optometry that ensures complete patient safety
- Netra fully digitizes eye hospital operations that avoid hidden costs in physical MRD. Netra optimize staff strength across departments whereby additional staff can be utilized for other hospital activities.
- Netra MIS has 150+ management analysis reports that help in real time decision making. The system alerts users on preventive maintenance, machine calibration, and license renewals. Map patients area-wise, diagnosis wise and ensure targeted promotions through SMS platforms.
- Netra supports NABH compliant process methodologies and reports. Centralized inventory management ensures optimum inventory levels across departments and we have proven calculations of avoiding revenue leakage within the pharmacy and central stores.
Netra Eye Hospital Software ROI calculator
The healthcare industry needs a standardized approach that uses a proven measurement process to generate credible evidence of the impact of investments on outcomes. To prove our clients are actually benefited from their investments, Netra provides documented proof on the savings potential in absolute numbers that our eye hospital management software brings by transforming the process and reduction of costs at your eye hospital.
Hospital cost reduction / ROI chart for Eye Hospitals
|Problem||Scenario post Netra eye hospital software implementation||Cost savings|
|Low surgery revenue||X % more of counseled patients converted to surgery||xxxx|
|Underutilized manpower||Optimum staffing in departments and increased staff efficiency||xxxxx|
Like the above Netra eye hospital software is equipped with researched calculations that demonstrate positive outcomes and savings on 10+ eye hospital parameters. Contact our experts to know more about Netra eye hospital cost reduction management software and analyze your hospitals Return on Investment.