Hospital PACS system
Vikas hospital management ERP solution now comes integrated with PACS module to enable small and medium-sized hospital owners to embrace the advantages of (DICOM) Digital Imaging and COmmunication in Medicine.
Prohibitive costs are one of the reasons why small and medium-sized hospitals do not implement PACS software solutions. Our cost-effective hospital PACS module is successfully running at many hospitals in India, Kenya, Ghana, and other countries.
Vikas ERP for hospitals the multi-tier architecture version provides multi-department, multi-location satellite hospital and clinic connectivity to enable corporate and trust hospitals to seamlessly integrate operations and financial control within the group of institutions.
- Interfaces with all industry-standard ultrasound and MRI scanners and X-ray machines
- Quick to learn, easy to use interface for the medical community
- Access images from outpatient consulting and EMR modules
- Provide permission access rights to selected users
- Converts data into a compressed format to reduce network traffic
- Compliance with NABH accreditation for hospitals
- Print and export images to suit your requirements
- Preview images in the sequence of scan output
- Integrated DICOM viewer with flexible options for PACS
- Affordable integration through an opensource version of PACS software module
- Scheduled hourly data backup on a secondary device
Vikas 2.0 is among the leading hospital management ERP + PACS software solutions provider with a 300+ plus hospital customer base across India, Myanmar, Maldives, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Botswana, Somalia & Malawi