Helping you get back to operations
Smart hospital ERP modules to adopt the new normal
- Sun Pharma signed with us to deploy eye care software solutions in 50 locations across India !!
- Our helpdesk closure rates during the Covid19 lockdown were at 94%. Well, done team !!
- Solutions to help you in getting restarted with hospital operations.
Patient appointment scheduling software with chatbot allows quick interaction for all stakeholders to communicate on a secure web platform.
Your patient database is not sold to anyone. No worries of data privacy. Highly secure, on-premise Telemedicine software integrated with HIS systems for hospitals adopt the new normal in healthcare.
Out patient EMR
Improve productivity of out patient departments, ensure higher patient wallet share through co-ordinated efforts with other departments. Prescription printing and remote access to results.
Ensure patient & staff safety by deploying indoor positioning systems that provide alerts due to overcrowding in departments. Monitor workflow of patients, staff, and maintenance staff.
Indoor Air Quality
Covid19 spread can happen through poor ventilation. Wireless modules to regularly monitoring alerts and notifications on power failures, indoor air quality, high body temperature etc
Touchless attendance & body temperature monitoring systems to improve workplace safety. Integrate with existing payroll systems for alerts on working hours, health aspects, access permissions etc.
Watch this space for upcoming Webinars on smart hospital solutions
Scheduled for September 15, 2020, at 2 PM Central Africa Time Webinar agenda as follows
- The need for digital transformation in Africa hospitals
- Physical distancing for improved workplace safety
- Staff and patient workflow monitoring to improve productivity
- Managing preventive maintenance, inspections, repairs effectively
- Tracking patient medical rounds, house keeping activities
- Ventilation monitoring solutions to reduce infections
- Non contact attendance & thermal scanning for workplace safety
- Integate with existing existing HMS solutions
Target audience – Hospital CEO, administrators, facility managers, maintenance engineer, Medical Superintendent, Nursing Superintendent & Human resources. Readings – Reducing maintenance costs. Blue Ocean Strategy for Hospitals, Improving laboratory utilization & efficiency, Optimising resources in hospitals, Adopting Electronic Medical Records