Helping you get back to operations
Smart hospital ERP modules to adopt the new normal
- Sun Pharma signed with us to deploy eye care software solutions in 50 locations across India !!
- Our helpdesk closure rates during the Covid19 lockdown were at 94%. Well, done team !!
- Solutions to help you in getting restarted with hospital operations.
Patient appointment scheduling software with chatbot allows quick interaction for all stakeholders to communicate on a secure web platform.
Your patient database is not sold to anyone. No worries of data privacy. Highly secure, on-premise Telemedicine software integrated with HIS systems for hospitals adopt the new normal in healthcare.
Out patient EMR
Improve productivity of out patient departments, ensure higher patient wallet share through co-ordinated efforts with other departments. Prescription printing and remote access to results.
Ensure patient & staff safety by deploying indoor positioning systems that provide alerts due to overcrowding in departments. Monitor workflow of patients, staff, and maintenance staff.
Indoor Air Quality
Covid19 spread can happen through poor ventilation. Wireless modules to regularly monitoring alerts and notifications on power failures, indoor air quality, high body temperature etc
Touchless attendance & body temperature monitoring systems to improve workplace safety. Integrate with existing payroll systems for alerts on working hours, health aspects, access permissions etc.
Watch this space for upcoming Webinars on smart hospital solutions
Scheduled for Nov 4 & Nov 6, 2020, Webinar agenda as follows
- The need for digital transformation in Africa hospitals
- Physical distancing for improved workplace safety
- Staff and patient workflow monitoring to improve productivity
- Managing preventive maintenance, inspections, repairs effectively
- Tracking patient medical rounds, house keeping activities
- Ventilation monitoring solutions to reduce infections
- Noncontact attendance & thermal scanning for workplace safety
- Integrate with existing HMS solutions
- Hospital Indoor positioning systems
Target audience – Hospital CEO, administrators, facility managers, maintenance engineer, Medical Superintendent, Nursing Superintendent & Human resources. Readings – Reducing maintenance costs. Blue Ocean Strategy for Hospitals, Improving laboratory utilization & efficiency, Optimising resources in hospitals, Adopting Electronic Medical Records
Are our critical workforce maintaining physical distancing? Where are the head nurses located? Who cleaned room no 22 yesterday. Where are the management interns posted today? Who has done the new block inspection today? Where are the wheelchairs for the elderly care deployed? Does the laboratory department store reagents at the right temperature? How many maintenance engineers are working today? We have a traffic accident emergencies today, need to locate key people. How much time did outpatients spend since the registration process? What is the indoor air quality at the operation theater? Questions for which ready answers are not available without manual records and time-consuming number crunching.