Vikas 2.0 | Netra 2.0 | Helpdesk, customer Support portal
Hospital software helpdesk Team achieved 97.2% help desk ticket closures last month (March 2023)
Healthcare Management software solutions from Software Associates India has a five-level tech-support policy that is well oiled and structured to guarantee you zero downtime for your hospital or nursing home, as enjoyed by many in 18 states across India, Botswana, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Somalia, Myanmar, Maldives, regions for 3 decades now.
We maintain a 90% and above call closure rate every week and ensure that client escalations calls are closed within the stipulated time as prescribed in our Service Level Agreement (SLA). Our product releases follow agile scrum model after the requirements & feedback are gathered from at least 25 clients from different regions.
We have the following plans available from our office-based helpdesk team
- Platinum plan – with a dedicated account manager and emergency escalation contact
- Silver plan – with shared account management and escalation contact
- Bronze plan – with shared account management and CRM base escalations
Roadmap, end of life products & modules – Updated 28th March 2023
The following software products and modules have been upgraded/retired from tech support and customers have been moved to the next version or given alternate options to ensure continued help desk support and upgrades.
- Optometry equipment integration for Netra lite 2.0 – 28th March 2023
- Onboarding of Netra 2.0 clients in India – 13th March 2023
- Online laboratory information management system – 1st March 2023
- Surgical workflow & patient tracking – 1st January 2023
- Vikas 2.0 lite on cloud deployment – 1st January 2023
- Netra lite – eye clinic, specialty hospital software cloud version – 1st January 2023
- Laboratory information management system with device integration – web version – 1st June 2022
- MIS in hospitals with ML based inventory management – cloud version – 1st February 2022
- Electronic Medical records web version upgrades available – 1st January 2022
- Hospital patient portal solutions – 1st January 2022
- Swasta Hospital management for nursing homes & clinics – 10th August 2021
- Finance module / India – Vikas, Teja & Netra. Will be providing full integration with Tally – 1st Jan 2022
- Reporter builder module has compatibility issues on Windows 10 desktop – 1st March 2022
Hospital software help desk support portal
Updated Service Level Agreement (SLA) – 1st Nov 2021
Data entry mistakes, end-of-day reversal, reversal of inventory posting, editing backdated entries, accounts posting errors, power failures, data corruption, server installation, report format modifications, workstation changes, virus infection are not covered under Warranty or Annual Maintenance Contract terms.
Regular Support Numbers
++ 91 495 276 0186
++ 91 495 276 0500
++ 91 495 276 5836
++ 91 495 276 5186
Emergency Support Numbers
++91 944 600 6586
++91 944 706 5186
- IP-EMR, OP-EMR, Patient portal – modules not functioning on non standard web browsers such as Opera.
- Registration – Free Visit After discharge’ option not working in some cases, the insurance rate is not considered when loading the items through ward request / bill estimate.
- Service return. E-pay and cheque amount return calculations work differently unlike card bills return.
- Digital modules – Works their best in CentOS 7 / Ubuntu 18.04 since the open source database is supported in this version.
- Online support request system
- 24 x 7 emergency mobile help desk numbers
- CRM application for logging and monitoring service calls
- 12 hour call escalation
- 24 hour call escalation
- Telephonic, Email, Broadband and Onsite
- Unhappy ? use Quality of Service Guarantee
- Medical device integration for hospitals
- Hospital ERP maintenance
- Asset tracking in hospitals
- Gap analysis on hospital management software usage
- NABH and Safe-I compliance
- Data analytics for hospital business insights
- In-patient revenue management